The Sentry ViziLabel combines the durability of our Sentry printed circuit board platform with the thinness and flexibility of a standard RFID label.
It is ideal for use on non-metal assets and offers 10-12 foot read distances with a fixed reader.
The Sentry ViziLabel thin RFID tag provides the durability needed for high-use assets such as office copiers/printers and computer monitors. It is also inherently durable for warehouse and manufacturing environments and performs exceptionally well as a laptop tag.
Sample ViziLabel Applications
- Plastic Containers
- Office Copiers
Sentry ViziLabel Features & Benefits
- Read distances of 10 feet on most non-metallic surfaces
- Thin and flexible
- Inherently durable for warehouse and manufacturing environments and for
- High-use assets
- Additional data storage: 96-bit EPC memory plus 512-bit user memory
Sentry ViziLabel Specifications
- Dimensions: 70mm X 15mm X 0.4mm (2.76” x 0.594 ” x 0.015”)
- Use Case: Non – metal applications
- Attachment: High performance acrylic adhesive
- Typical Read Range: (fixed reader): 8 – 12 ft
- Frequency: 902 – 928 MHz (US)
- IC Platform: Alien Technology Higgs3
- IC Memory: 96 bit EPC, 512-bit user memory
- Classification: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +85°C (-58°F to +185°F)
- Temperature Tolerance: -50° C to +185° C (-58°F to +365°F)*
*Vizinex tags survive hundreds of cycles of exposure to temperatures in the tolerance range. Vizinex tags can survive limited exposure to higher or lower temperatures. Call for more information.
Other Sentry Products
- Sentry Ultra Slim
- Sentry UltraSlim 270
- Sentry Slim
- Sentry Shortie
- Sentry Shortie 270
- Sentry Skinnie
- Sentry Metal
- Sentry Multi-Surface
- Sentry Duo
- Sentry Autoclave
- Sentry MidRange
- Sentry Slim Multi-Surface
- Sentry IT Worldwide
Other Vizinex RFID Products
About the Sentry Platform
Vizinex RFID’s Sentry™ line of high performance, cost-effective, and application-specific RFID tags are based on a printed circuit board platform. This well-established manufacturing process offers unsurpassed reliability and consistency in read range performance. At the core of the tag is a fiber-reinforced composite material that gives the Sentry its innate ruggedness. The innovative, patented tag design enables fast prototyping and affordable customization – essential to the expanding requirements of the RFID industry.