Sentry UltraSlim 270
The Sentry UltraSlim 270 is a narrow footprint, mount on metal tag that provides the read range and low profile desired for use on small tools and slim IT assets.
At just 0.07” thick and 0.27” wide, it delivers a 3 – 5 foot read distance depending on the item being tagged. Its low profile also makes it suitable for weapons, laboratory equipment and work in process tracking.
Standard on this tag is the ViziCore construction which provides added impact and temperature resistance for use in these applications. And, like all Sentry products, the UltraSlim 270 can easily be adapted for applications involving overmolding/overspraying, embeding in metal or composites or repetitive high temperature exposure, such as Autoclave service.
Sample Sentry UltraSlim 270 RFID Tag Applications
- Metal tools
- IT assets
- Laboratory equipment management
- Work in process
- Weapons management
Industries Using the Sentry UltraSlim 270
Sentry UltraSlim 270 Features & Benefits
- Read distances of 3 – 5 feet on metal surfaces
- High performance acrylic adhesive
- Ultra-low profile, small footprint providing excellent performance-to-size ratio
- Additional data storage: 96-bit EPC memory plus 512-bit user memory
- Flexible label configurations and data encoding options available
Sentry UltraSlim 270 Specifications
- Dimensions: 36.3mm X 6.9mm X 1.8mm (1.43” x 0.27” x 0.07”)
- Use Case: On metal
- Attachment: High Performance Acrylic adhesive
- Weight: 1 gram
- Typical Read Range: 3 – 5 feet at 36 dBm ERP
- Frequency: 902-928 MHz or 865.6 – 867.6 MHz
- IC Platform: Alien Technology Higgs3
- IC Memory: 96 bit EPC 512-bit user memory
- Classification: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +85°C (-58°F to +185°F)
- Temperature Tolerance: -50° C to +185° C (-58°F to +365°F)*
(label maximum temperature is 160°C)
*Vizinex tags survive hundreds of cycles of exposure to temperatures in the tolerance range. Vizinex tags can survive limited exposure to higher or lower temperatures. Call for more information.
- AST1-101-0001 (US)
- AST1-110-0001 (EU)