The Sentry Shortie RFID tag provides reliable, accurate readings ideal for tracking weapons and laboratory assets where space for tagging is limited.
The Sentry Shortie is a low profile, reduced footprint UHF mount on metal tag that offers a 6 – 8 foot read range in a short, thin package.
At just 1” long, it is particularly well-suited for weapons and laboratory asset tracking where space for tagging is limited. It is also suitable for metal IT Assets.
At just 0.11” thick, the Shortie is unobtrusive and, like all Sentry models, its core construction provides inherent durability for long lived assets.
- IT Assets
- Laboratory Assets
Sentry Shortie Features & Benefits
- Typical read distance of 6 – 8’ when mounted on metal surfaces
- Low profile, small footprint: 1.03” x 0.43” x 0.11”
- Additional data storage: 96-bit EPC memory plus 512-bit user memory
- High performance acrylic adhesive
Sentry Shortie Specifications
- Dimensions: 26mm X 10.9mm X 2.8mm (1.03” x 0.43” x 0.11”)
- Use Case: Mount on metal surfaces
- Attachment: Acrylic adhesive
- Weight: 2 grams
- Typical Read Range: 6 – 8 feet at 36 dBm ERP
- Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- IC Platform: Alien Technology Higgs3
- IC Memory: 96 bit EPC, 512-bit user memory
- Classification: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +85°C (-58°F to +185°F)
- Temperature Tolerance: -50° C to +185° C (-58°F to +365°F)*
*Vizinex tags survive hundreds of cycles of exposure to temperatures in the tolerance range. Vizinex tags can survive limited exposure to higher or lower temperatures. Call for more information.
Other Sentry Products
- Sentry Ultra Slim
- Sentry UltraSlim 270
- Sentry Slim
- Sentry Shortie 270
- Sentry Skinnie
- Sentry Metal
- Sentry Multi-Surface
- Sentry Duo
- Sentry Autoclave
- Sentry MidRange
- Sentry Slim Multi-Surface
- Sentry ViziLabel
- Sentry IT Worldwide
Other Vizinex RFID Products
About the Sentry Platform
Vizinex RFID’s Sentry™ line of high performance, cost-effective, and application-specific RFID tags are based on a printed circuit board platform. This well-established manufacturing process offers unsurpassed reliability and consistency in read range performance. At the core of the tag is a fiber-reinforced composite material that gives the Sentry its innate ruggedness. The innovative, patented tag design enables fast prototyping and affordable customization – essential to the expanding requirements of the RFID industry.