Designed for environments with a wide variety of assets, the Sentry Multi-Surface is the most flexible RFID tag solution for asset tagging in data centers, laboratories and more.
The Sentry Multi-Surface RFID tag provides an average read distance of 7 feet on both metal and nonmetal surfaces, and is a “one-tag” solution for tracking assets that are made of many different materials. The Sentry Multi-Surface RFID tag significantly reduces errors and time spent on tag installation.
At 0.6 square inches, the Sentry Multi-Surface RFID tag takes up minimal space, making it ideal for diverse environments: offices, data centers and laboratories. Its sturdy core construction gives it the durability and reliability required in manufacturing and warehouse environments.
Sample Multi-Surface RFID Tag Applications
- IT asset management
- Container tracking
- Laboratory equipment management
- Retail store equipment
- Hospital asset management
Sentry Multi-Surface Features & Benefits
- Read distances of 7 feet on metal and non-metal surfaces
- High-performance adhesive for use on widest variety of materials
- Durable construction for use in diverse environments
- Additional data storage: 96-bit EPC memory plus 512-bit user memory
- Meets FSTC specifications for use in data centers
- Comparable read performance on diverse surfaces simplifies tag installation
Sentry Duo Specifications
- Dimensions: 36.3mm X 10.9mm X 5.6mm (1.43”x 0.43” x 0.2”)
- Use Case: On- or off-metal applications
- Attachment: High-performance, acrylic adhesive
- Weight: 3.5 grams
- Typical Read Range: 7 feet at 36 dBm ERP
- Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- IC Platform: Alien Technology Higgs3
- IC Memory: 96 bit EPC, 512-bit user memory
- Classification: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +85°C (-58°F to +185°F)
- Temperature Tolerance: -50° C to +185° C (-58°F to +365°F)*
- Steel Ball Drop Test: 18” drop with 1” diameter steel ball
*Vizinex tags survive hundreds of cycles of exposure to temperatures in the tolerance range. Vizinex tags can survive limited exposure to higher or lower temperatures. Call for more information.
About the Sentry Platform
Vizinex RFID’s Sentry™ line of high performance, cost-effective, and application-specific RFID tags are based on a printed circuit board platform. This well-established manufacturing process offers unsurpassed reliability and consistency in read range performance. At the core of the tag is a fiber-reinforced composite material that gives the Sentry its innate ruggedness. The innovative, patented tag design enables fast prototyping and affordable customization – essential to the expanding requirements of the RFID industry.