The Sentry Autoclave RFID tag provides reliable, accurate readings ideal for tracking high-value healthcare and veterinary assets that undergo autoclave sterilization processes.
Engineered to withstand hundreds of autoclave cycles, the Sentry Autoclave RFID tag delivers a consistent 6-8 foot read distance when attached to metal surfaces.
With a small footprint, Vizinex’s Sentry Autoclave RFID tag solution is ideal for medical, laboratory and veterinary assets, or any trays of assets that must undergo autoclave sterilization processes.
When needed, an autoclave-tested film label and adhesive can be attached to the RFID tag.
Sample Autoclave RFID Tag Applications
- Laboratory equipment management
- Surgical instrument tracking
- Dental instrument tracking
Sentry Autoclave Features & Benefits
- Read distances of 6-8 feet on metal surfaces
- High-performance, autoclave-tested acrylic adhesive
- Low-profile, small footprint providing excellent performance-to-size ratio
- Additional data storage: 96-bit EPC memory plus 512-bit user memory
- Autoclave-tested film label
Sentry Autoclave Specifications
- Dimensions: 36.3mm X 10.9mm X 2.88mm (1.43” x 0.43” x 0.11”)
- Use Case: On metal
- Attachment: High- performance acrylic adhesive
- Weight: 2 grams
- Typical Read Range: 6-8 feet at 36 dBm ERP
- Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- IC Platform: Alien Technology Higgs3
- IC Memory: 96 bit EPC, 512-bit user memory
- Classification: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +85°C (-58°F to +185°F)
- Temperature Tolerance: -50° C to +185° C (-58°F to +365°F)*
- Typical Autoclavez; 100 cycles at 134°C, 22 psi steam, dwell of 20 min
*Vizinex tags survive hundreds of cycles of exposure to temperatures in the tolerance range. Vizinex tags can survive limited exposure to higher or lower temperatures. Call for more information.
Other Sentry Products
- Sentry Ultra Slim
- Sentry UltraSlim 270
- Sentry Slim
- Sentry Shortie
- Sentry Shortie 270
- Sentry Skinnie
- Sentry Metal
- Sentry Multi-Surface
- Sentry Duo
- Sentry MidRange
- Sentry Slim Multi-Surface
- Sentry ViziLabel
- Sentry IT Worldwide
Other Vizinex RFID Products
About the Sentry Platform
Vizinex RFID’s Sentry™ line of high performance, cost-effective, and application-specific RFID tags are based on a printed circuit board platform. This well-established manufacturing process offers unsurpassed reliability and consistency in read range performance. At the core of the tag is a fiber-reinforced composite material that gives the Sentry its innate ruggedness. The innovative, patented tag design enables fast prototyping and affordable customization – essential to the expanding requirements of the RFID industry.